Saturday 2 June 2012

My Live Trading So Far

Dear fellow ETP Traders,



I have been live trading with the ETP System since October 2011. I trade mainly on Gold and I use the 15 minutes time frame to trade the buy and sell sides of this commodity. I have been tweaking the ETP set file to fit the changing market conditions since then until today.

I've decided to show you my FXDD transaction details to show you how I've been doing these past 2 months. As I'm still learning how to adjust the parameters of the ETP set file to suit various market conditions, I have been trading very small lots (ie. usually 0.02 to 0.03 lot size) to remove the emotions of fear and greed from my trades. Besides, I have a day job to attend to thus by trading smaller lots, I am not emotionally attached to check my trades every now and then.

Monthly Statement for May 2012


Monthly Statement for April 2012


Currently, I have adjusted my set file to trade Gold in the 15 minutes time frame with a bias more towards the sell side. I may adjust the parameters to the more bullish side when the Gold price starts turning bullish.


Yours Truly,

Tony Chai

PS. There's no holy grail ETP set file or any trading system in the world that can make money in any market conditions. So in my case, I will develop the discipline to keep monitoring and adjusting the parameters to adapt to changing market conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment